This was a poorly exposed photo, and I have probably gone a little too far in Lightroom, but I like the end result.

Most of the changes that I made came from the use of the graduated filter which I brought down from the top using the shift, click and drag method. I altered the exposure to -0.5 and increased the shadows and decreased the highlights using the same grad filter. I then right clicked and duplicated the process so that my changes were gradual.  a I also increased the temperature of the overall photo to 5500 and increased the saturation to 17. I went through a few other processes with clarity, vibrancy and the tone curve.

Before and After ADI TV

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s